Childrens Martial Arts Richmond
Our Children’s Program follows a martial arts belt syllabus with grading held every quarter for children aged 8 to 15.
With research showing that early adolescence is the second most important developmental stage in a human life, we aim to promote a positive example and environment for your child.
- Through role-play we help children to understand conflict and encourage non-violent resolutions.
- Students build confidence, self-discipline and control.
- Our students are treated with the same respect as an adult and are taught how to reciprocate that respect to others.
- We believe that good behaviour should be rewarded with praise, that your children should be encouraged and receive recognition for good report cards.
- We teach the value of setting goals and encourage the use of self-discipline to achieve them.